GDT: Game 43: Red Wings at leafs 7:30 pm et 1/14/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Reimer is in net, Walman still out. Let's Go Boys!

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Why does Fabbri get so little ice time? Saw he only got 10 mins last night.

Good luck tonight as well. Should be lots of goals especially if Samsonov starts

Reactions: theYman

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
agree with not playing Lyon twice but this feels like a scheduled loss with Reimer in. Best of luck to the boys and congrats to us for a nice sports weekend ahead! Go Wings, Go Lions!!

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Good luck against the Laffs. But today is a day for watching football, not hockey, so I'll catch the GDT afterwards.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Why does Fabbri get so little ice time? Saw he only got 10 mins last night.

Good luck tonight as well. Should be lots of goals especially if Samsonov starts

I don't know why. Fabbri/Veleno/Sprong looked good last night in the limited minutes they played. I hope that they get 14+ in Toronto.

Rasmussen/Copp/Fischer were OK. Though that was mostly because Rasmussen and Fischer. We could seriously replace Copp with Kasper or Danielson right now and it would be a positive add.

The guy I'm getting a little worried about right now is Compher. Since his injury he hasn't played as well. The guy was at one time pacing for 69 points.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I don't know why. Fabbri/Veleno/Sprong looked good last night in the limited minutes they played. I hope that they get 14+ in Toronto.

Rasmussen/Copp/Fischer were OK. Though that was mostly because Rasmussen and Fischer. We could seriously replace Copp with Kasper or Danielson right now and it would be a positive add.

The guy I'm getting a little worried about right now is Compher. Since his injury he hasn't played as well. The guy was at one time pacing for 69 points.
1705260393648.png

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004

I know he's underwhelming offensively but Copp is the Wings second best faceoff man after Larkin. Kasper and Danielson would get worked at the faceoff dot until they figured out how to do it in the NHL. So they'd have to lean harder on Compher, Veleno and maybe even Ras, all who have losing percentages.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Probably a scheduled loss tonight, but the Wings have been doing great past 5 games and I hope we get the W. Hopefully Reimer goes inner Roy or Hasek and blanks his former team.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Reimer vs Samsonov. I mean... if you want goals, this game shouldn't disappoint.

In recognition of tonight's Lions vs Rams game, how many touchdowns will be scored in the Wings vs Leafs game?

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
Red Wings still not in the arena, in Finland everyone always talk about "bus legs" probably borrowed from the AHL. Let's see the Wings come straight out of the airport and absolutely trash the Leafs, 8-1, 2+2 for Kane and 4+1 for Larkin.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Looking at the bright side, if we lose tonight we have a have collected 7 of the last 10 points. Showing up late to the rink, Toronto starting a sketchy goalie, should be no pressure. Play our game and play with some freedom on offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad