GDT: Game 43: Red Wings at leafs 7:30 pm et 1/14/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
am not so sure why they were so happy to win this one
They had the odds stacked against them.

First they had turn around and go back to Detroit the night before. Then their plane is delayed and they have to spend the entire day in the airport. Kane is injured on his second shift. They come back to win in the third. All that with Reimer in goal.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
No
Just need to get 7 points in the next 7 games 🤷‍♂️

i think we beat panthers in a nail biter. we get at least one point against TBL. I think we beat vegas (they have been on a downswing with injuries like Eichel). We beat ottawa. We beat Flyers. I mean that's 9 points right there. Might as well not even play the games. I think I just did it for us.

You're all welcome.

well at this point probably not. I didn't see that they were apparently only going to entertain high price offers on him until after we went back and forth.

Either way, I think it might be a good idea to still get into deep trade talks about markstrom. lyon/husso/reimer is not going to get it done.
Now we need 5 points in 6 games. Looks good.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Just need to get 7 points in the next 7 games 🤷‍♂️

✔️ i think we beat panthers in a nail biter. we get at least one point against TBL. I think we beat vegas (they have been on a downswing with injuries like Eichel). We beat ottawa. We beat Flyers. I mean that's 9 points right there. Might as well not even play the games. I think I just did it for us.

You're all welcome.
One down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad