GDT: Game 43: Habs/Oilers 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I wonder....even when we were suppose to be strong....we were losing sometimes against weaker teams 'cause you know...we might have been taking them for granted. Who exactly take us for granted in this league? lol
Habs only win by mistake They’re awful down the middle and even words on the back end Great drafting by Timmins and Bergevin

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
What has Richardson done to feel safer than the others?

Not saying this is a reason to keep him, but Romanov praised Richardson in a post game interview earlier this season. Something along the lines about always communicating and explains what players do right.

Playoffs were a half year ago, but the players also heaped a lot of praise on the guy.

Anyhow, they should just clean house but seems to me players respect the guy.

cheeseburgers

Jan 23, 2020
MTL is like ToysRUs, both may bring up some great memories from your youth and are brands names, but both are basically dead now.
:laugh:.. on a similiar note.. maybe the fans can get entertained with a "Blockbuster" trade

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Tampa Vegas Pittsburgh missing huge pieces and are still able to play hockey . Injuries are just a pathetic excuse. Vegas been running the season without Eichel stone and Pacioretty for a while and still doing amazing.

Every teams has injuries. It's part of the game

They've been running without Eichel for their entire existence as he's never actually played for them - yet.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I wonder....even when we were suppose to be strong....we were losing sometimes against weaker teams 'cause you know...we might have been taking them for granted. Who exactly take us for granted in this league? lol

The thing is that most teams will beat us while playing at 50% effort.

Reactions: amethyst

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Can't have a Oilers/Habs GDT without the Puljujarvi eating pizza GIF.

XpscaFU.gif

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Could someone just take a shot at Kassian to make me feel better about my team? We're out of the last playoff spot by 75 points and have nothing to lose for heaven's sake.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Could someone just take a shot at Kassian to make me feel better about my team? We're out of the last playoff spot by 75 points and have nothing to lose for heaven's sake.

Only guy is a Romanov hit. That's it. Pezz would be killed against Kassian. Habs should dress Baddock for that type of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad