GDT: Game 43: Habs/Oilers 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
We out shot them 15-6, but they out scored us 3-2 in 2nd period. Yikes.

.500 save percentage for Monty. Just as he was starting to get his save percentage closer to average this game is going to absolutely sink him.

Oilers aren't good though, especially on D. A better team buries some of those chances we got.

I hate to say this but the Leafs are the only Canadian hope this season.
I may even cheer for them in the post season.

cheeseburgers

Jan 23, 2020
I won't write anything bad about Montembeault, he's been battling for this team this year. I feel for that kid, i know the stats tonight are rough. I hope some veterans get moved, and the new management gives us fans an exciting offseason.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Never said it was good

said we are not as bad as we are now if all hands on deck…..

please show me where I say we are a good team!

I'm wondering why not as bad is somewhat reassuring? And if all hands on deck for every team? The standing aren't the same either.

I love that site. It's not perfect...but it gives you an idea based on the number of injuries and importance of it. yeah, give 20 points to Habs. But see how many points other teams should get too...

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
We out shot them 15-6, but they out scored us 3-2 in 2nd period. Yikes.

.500 save percentage for Monty. Just as he was starting to get his save percentage closer to average this game is going to absolutely sink him.

Oilers aren't good though, especially on D. A better team buries some of those chances we got.
There is a reason why Edmonton has 5 wins in their last 18 games. They don't even look good tonight. They would probably be losing if they played any other team tonight

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
To be fair, it wasn't a head shot. Guy just bumped his arm below Montembeault's shoulders in the back.
even the oiles announcer all but called this team a pile of p***yes... so .. you know

Reactions: cphabs

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
So when we are finishing first in division and ousted in the playoffs it’s all about playoffs but when we just make it to the playoffs and make it to the finals now it’s the regular season that matters…..:huh:
First in the division? Where did you see that in the last 5 years? What are you talking about. This team sucks , alot of players are overrated in this roster.

Man I'm reading RDS comments sometimes and people think Byron would have made a difference.
Crazy how much the bar has been set low in the last years. We are missing a 4th dman and a 13th forward for god sakes.

Also Allen has done a real good job in the et this season and he saved us from many disasters games like tonight.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Say what you want, I don't know how much he'd be able to push those players and be able to get the best of the most skilled players...( yeah, I know it's kinda important), but if you have Roy as a coach, you can bet that this team has some pushback.

Somehow when Hughes talk about BrindAmour has a model....wouldn't be surprised to see Hughes finding that Roy fit that profile....

And we will have a lot of fun on this board.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Say what you want, I don't know how much he'd be able to push those players and be able to get the best of the most skilled players...( yeah, I know it's kinda important), but if you have Roy as a coach, you can bet that this team has some pushback.

Somehow when Hughes talk about BrindAmour has a model....wouldn't be surprised to see Hughes finding that Roy fit that profile....

And we will have a lot of fun on this board.
Habs don’t need push back for the next 2 years They need Wright and bedard

Reactions: BozoTheClown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad