GDT: Game 42: Rangers @ Coyotes - 2 PM - FSAZ - HOT or NOT

Who is the first half MVP?

• Total voters

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I noticed somebody on the Rangers - forum had made a list on games with and without ADA.

Not looking for it now, but it was simple: With, wins. Without, losses.
With DeAngelo 15-6-4
Without ADA 2-11-3

Shattenkirk and Smith both turn 30 within the next month, Staal 32. Those guys have a combined $16.5M cap hit with 2 more years left and each some level of NTC deals.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I noticed somebody on the Rangers - forum had made a list on games with and without ADA.
Not looking for it now, but it was simple: With, wins. Without, losses.

That whole ADA thread over there is very entertaining. Actually a lot of threads over there were very entertaining...a lot of "we neeeeed more eeeeliiiiiiiite"

Reactions: Name Nameless

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
It's Saprykin.

Mara, Leclerc, Saprykin, Mike Johnson, Deveroux, Comrie, Nash, Ricci

For the guys whose faces can be seen, anyway.

Reading that lineup gives me actual hives. People wonder why this team has historically sucked and yet they never bother to read past lineups and drafts.

Reactions: RemoAZ

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
It's like our lineup since we traded JR and KT. A bunch of "marginal" talent, a few decent NHL players playing far bigger roles they should be or who were decent players, but should have probably retired a year or two ago being touted as core players.

The Brett Hull Era was around that time, too haha

Ducky
Selannne
Tkachuk
JR
Briere
Brett Hull
OEL
Pronger
Datsyuk
Hossa

We've had a few real stars come through the franchise...

Reactions: RemoAZ

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
True, but I was surprised by how many times he dropped the mitts in the A. Garland has a few fights under his belt as well. Must be some type of Napolean complex.
You know you're biased against short men, right? A big guy who stands up for himself and the team is a protector. A little guy who does the same has a Napoleon complex. No different than calling an athletic woman "butch". Come on. You're better than that.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
You know you're biased against short men, right? A big guy who stands up for himself and the team is a protector. A little guy who does the same has a Napoleon complex. No different than calling an athletic woman "butch". Come on. You're better than that.

Biased against short men? I was the smallest guy on my HS football team.

Two things have served me well over the years. Be able to laugh at myself, and having a thick skin.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad