AgZ2UTm.png

Rangers

VxveOhO.png

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That "vs career average chart" is something.

Also nice to see we're still on the rollercoaster but the rollercoaster has a distinct downward slope these days.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Early game tomorrow. No excuse to not make the drive to Glendale. :thumbu:
Rain...

;)

Wanted to vote Grabner, but he's missed too much time. Went with Richardson because noone else deserves anything like "valuable player" right now. I'm "checked out veteran"-shaming with my vote.

Reactions: kbay

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Rain...

;)

Wanted to vote Grabner, but he's missed too much time. Went with Richardson because noone else deserves anything like "valuable player" right now. I'm "checked out veteran"-shaming with my vote.

It could be argued that Grabs is the MVP cuz we were much closer to being a playoff team before he went down.

Not who I'm voting for, but could be argued.:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Name Nameless

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

Also nice to see we're still on the rollercoaster but the rollercoaster has a distinct downward slope these days.

One of those rollercoasters with the big drop that goes subterranean.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

Probably not as relative for young guys, but for a vet like Stepan you think you are getting a certain amount of production based on what he's done in the past. Not this year.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
MVP was Grabner. Wasn’t even close.

Now? Hammer.

Time to lose another game boys. Put up three, lose it in the last two minutes. Hit a pipe with 11 seconds left. Closer to a top four pick

Reactions: Name Nameless

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
It's Saturday night and the Kings beat the Oilers. We are only a point above the Blues now in the Conference. Philly and Ottawa are below us as well. We have games in hand that puts us above other teams with 37 points. I look at those as just extra chances to lose games as well as players to injury.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Not going tomorrow because I chose the ASU game tonight lol
Good call, that was a great game. College hockey is much more entertaining than NHL hockey imo.

Y'all have room on the bandwagon? I've about had it with Chiarelli and your team is fun as hell to watch. Bought your alternate jersey at the Oilers game the other night and I'm one more bad Chia trade away from finding a new team to cheer for.
Only if you bring Mcdavid and/or Drai with you.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
What's up with Johnny Walker? Any chance he'll be a pro one day?
No idea. He had a nice pass on the first asu goal but I didn't notice him a whole lot otherwise. It was a tight checking game though, there weren't a ton of chances to be had despite the insane amount of penalties. Daccord looks legit though, it wouldn't surprise me if he's at least an NHL backup one day.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Y'all have room on the bandwagon? I've about had it with Chiarelli and your team is fun as hell to watch. Bought your alternate jersey at the Oilers game the other night and I'm one more bad Chia trade away from finding a new team to cheer for.
If only it were that easy. I would have been a Vegas fan from their very first game.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
ASU hockey was great. It’s my fall back option just in case the Yotes relocate as I’ll be done with the NHL.

Johnny Walker might be a 4th liner in the NHL one day. I hope the Coyotes sign him after his season is up though. If anything it’s gokd PR

Reactions: Yandover and doaner

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
ASU hockey was great. It’s my fall back option just in case the Yotes relocate as I’ll be done with the NHL.

Johnny Walker might be a 4th liner in the NHL one day. I hope the Coyotes sign him after his season is up though. If anything it’s gokd PR
If I could watch all of their games, it might be option A for me. Sadly it's hard to find their games. When that new arena is finished I may go to a lot of asu games as long as they're affordable.

I forgot how much I like hitting in hockey, and college hockey has a lot more of it. It's not strictly a coyotes thing, I just prefer college to NHL in general.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
If I could watch all of their games, it might be option A for me. Sadly it's hard to find their games. When that new arena is finished I may go to a lot of asu games as long as they're affordable.

I forgot how much I like hitting in hockey, and college hockey has a lot more of it. It's not strictly a coyotes thing, I just prefer college to NHL in general.

I’m actually with you on this. I might go sun devil season tickets instead of coyotes. Much more entertaining product than the pro team

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad