GDT: Game 42: Rangers @ Coyotes - 2 PM - FSAZ - HOT or NOT

Who is the first half MVP?

• Total voters

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hopefully Goligoski is benched for life. I ****ing hate him

They say KConn is hurt, or at least did a couple days ago. So I'd think Goligoski has to play (not like he'd be healthy scratched anyway)

People have been saying KConn hasn't been bad but that he's just playing over his head as a #7 or whatever. But if you look at his numbers on corsica they have him rated WELL behind Bush and Oesterle. KConn shouldn't suit up until someone gets hurt. I think KConn checked out in November sometime.

Goligoski is probably a positive force on the ice if you look at him from a 5000 ft view but when his blunders create the most glorious chances imaginable for the opposition he's probably in net-negative territory.

Fake edit:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Maybe I'm crazy but I think trying Galchenyuk at center again makes more sense than having him play wingman to Sticky Nicky.
And I do not think Galchenyuk is really a center. But he wasn't tried there all that long in the time between recovering from injury and acquiring Schmaltz.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
MVP was Grabner. Wasn’t even close.

Now? Hammer.

Time to lose another game boys. Put up three, lose it in the last two minutes. Hit a pipe with 11 seconds left. Closer to a top four pick

Was thinking the same regarding Grabner. Except that it was close, Hammer is so underrated.

Rangers play an astounding amount of games going to OT. It's weird.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Kuemper has the positional stability of f***ing Donkey Kong. He looks like a gorilla scrambling to grab a banana every time he slides more than 4 inches.

Reactions: moosemeister

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Garland has shown the Yotes how to play since his callup. Never takes a shift off and he goes to the f***ing net. Plenty of veteran players on this team can learn a thing or two from him.

Reactions: Jmmack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad