GDT: Game 42: PREDS @ HABS Jan 12, 2023 – 7:00PM ET. Honour night for Subban. TSN2, RDS, BSSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gotta love that Raw Knuckles podcast that just dropped, featuring Geoff Molson.

It totally emulated what it’s like watching Habs games from home, these days. Mercy buckets, Geoff!

DYF8ZUf.gif

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Preds lost to Toronto last night on a terrible highsticking penalty by Jankowski. 4 minute PP with just over 4 minutes left. Leafs score the game winner.

Nashville is close to a playoff spot, so this is a big game for them. I don't expect much from Montreal.

Montembeault will start with Allen out.

Will be interesting to see what they do for Subban.
might dress him to QB the power play?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
So looking forward to that pre-game ceremony, it should be poignant.

Montreal fans love a show and a showman and they should have both on this night.

I’m expecting an outpouring of love and emotion from the crowd and for PK to reciprocate.

Welcome back, PK. Here’s hoping they don’t present you with a Koivu-style ceremonial chair
you're going to get a bit verklempt aren't you?

why do people park in a driveway but drive on a parkway? talk amongst yourselves

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Prime Subban , Price, Gallagher , Pacioretty

With plekanec for vet 2C and general Markov.

Couldn’t get a **** #1center to help us being a real contender . Kept late 1st round picks like his life depended on it.

With the way Bergevin got rid of Subban, Markov, Danault , and for the 2022 summer fiasco. Bergevin should at least be unemployed for god sake.

What an awful manager . f*** Bergevin

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think reading between the lines that Mike Hoffman has fallen out of total disfavor with MSL. 3rd scratch in 4 games.
MSL gave him far far more opportunities than he deserved. He went as far as praising his on ice intelligence last season if you recall. There comes a time when the best meaning individuals will lose patience with the lack of a sustainable response. Drouin is in that same boat. Let us see if he can continue with his recent efforts, History tells us no and he will be the next to go.

Reactions: Tyson and Runner77

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
It's a shame PK couldn't attend functions and raise money for the three years where the children's hospital couldn't host fund-raiser events due to the worldwide pandemic. Maybe those fixated on criticizing his charity's pledge being slightly behind schedule (8-8.5m of 10m raised so far) could help out a bit and donate or volunteer their time.... instead of posting about it? Hmm?

Fainting Couch

Jun 21, 2019
It's a shame PK couldn't attend functions and raise money for the three years where the children's hospital couldn't host fund-raiser events due to the worldwide pandemic. Maybe those fixated on criticizing his charity's pledge being slightly behind schedule (8-8.5m of 10m raised so far) could help out a bit and donate or volunteer their time.... instead of posting about it? Hmm?

Same could be said for those spending so much energy making up excuses for him.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Couldn’t get a **** #1center to help us being a real contender . Kept late 1st round picks like his life depended on it.
Only becaus e Bergevin couldn't properly address his needs after our ECF. I remember posting how confident I was that the staff would do a proper debrief after the dismal failure against New York and pinpoint the deficiencies. How droll. :help: I would have pitched the perfect tank scenario to Carolina when Jordan Staal went down in an effort to get Eric. DD and whatever to Carolina for Staal. Let them tank for McJesus or Eichel as we push to get over the top in the East. You know like I do that the thought never crossed anyones mind up there. SAD not to have any vision whatsoever with that group.

Reactions: CAUFIELD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad