Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
DC55C8BE-15E0-4C56-9B1D-A354427E455D.jpeg

HotPie

Dec 3, 2007
Drouin has some of the best two way differential numbers in the league. Suzuki is our 3rd leading scorer at 21. KK at 40 points is more than pulling his weight as a 3rd line center.

Our problem is the blueline. It absolutely sucks.

I still it's pretty fair to say that at the moment, we're pretty weak at center.

I think Suzuki and KK might get there one day, but they're not there yet.

Danault is a great third line center, and Staal is worthless.

Obviously, our D is a huge weakness as well.

Scott1243

Oct 17, 2017
In a game like this you need your captain or #1 centre to come up with a big goal... 1 can't handle the puck and the other though wins 50% of his faceoffs. These are supposedly our team leaders? Oy yoyo

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Yes he has.

I don't know why you keep protecting Price. He hasn't been the same for the last 2 years. Please don't bring up the defense. Price can save a weak D. He lets in the weakest goal and doesn't sharp at all. I think I've watch Price play enough to recognize that. The only time he looked good was last year's "playoffs". His SV% in the last 2 years is a good indication of his game. Hes always outplayed by the opponent's goalie.

I'm not saying he's a 2nd goalie now. I'm just saying he hasn't done his job as a 1st. He's not a top 20 goalie in my books in the last 2 years. Eye test and stats confirms that.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
In and out of the lineup should be the plan. They're grinding him to a pulp. He's not effective anymore.
He's not fast anymore but as a fourth liner, he has given us everything we could hope for and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad