GDT: Game 42: OTT @ MTL (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Drouin has some of the best two way differential numbers in the league. Suzuki is our 3rd leading scorer at 21. KK at 40 points is more than pulling his weight as a 3rd line center.

Our problem is the blueline. It absolutely sucks.
(mod) You just defended Drouin Now that’s a joke. Good bye

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I still it's pretty fair to say that at the moment, we're pretty weak at center.

I think Suzuki and KK might get there one day, but they're not there yet.

Danault is a great third line center, and Staal is worthless.

Obviously, our D is a huge weakness as well.
Our centers are a work in progress. No doubt we don't have the big centers that other clubs do. But that's been mitigated by the outstanding play of Danault.

On the D however there's Petry and...

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
If Ottawa did not start the season so badly like .150 and played for .400 , they could be battling for the 4th position right now.

Just shows how weak division truly is.
Anyone fooled by this hasnt looked at last years stats of other teams. No .550+ teams, regardless of improvements bduring off season, while every other division has multiple .600+ teams...wow what a crosscheck...nail meet coffin

667ekip

Apr 17, 2021
We looked fast with the lineup we had vs Toronto first game of the year.

Not anymore.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
This team has such awful puck handling the org must be licking their chops at the thought of Caufield coming up. A lot of pressure whenever he makes his debut, which you'd guess will be soon. Luckily, there won't be 20 thousand raving fans making it worse.

Reactions: BLONG7

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Drouin has some of the best two way differential numbers in the league. Suzuki is our 3rd leading scorer at 21. KK at 40 points is more than pulling his weight as a 3rd line center.

Our problem is the blueline. It absolutely sucks.

If this is true, allow me to put " two way differential numbers" into the "stats not to trust file"

He is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad