Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Four in a row?

CYjH93WUQAA6eck.jpg

Ye of little faith.

Doohickie

Ft Worth (from Bflo)
Feb 16, 2013
Hey guys. I was working at home so I couldn't comment during the game. I was just finishing up when OEL cranked it home for the win. Nice comeback for the Yotes. Domi with the hat trick, nice job, and Domingue with some awesome saves.

Coyotes: :handclap: :handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

Eulers: :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Media gave it to him, yes. I didn't think it was his strongest game, was good though especially later.

Sportsnet reported it as being:

***OEL
**Eberle (3 assists)
*Domi

Other than Domi, quite a few legit options this game.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Domi & OEL with 4pt nights.

I must say, getting Domi/Duclair/OEL out on the 3on3 would be severely unfair for another team to contend with, maybe Tippett is just being nice.

Because you can't put old & slow guys out there, we saw that tonight. I don't mind Richardson, but c'mon, no more Doan on 3on3.

This is one of the best wins of the year.

Domi & OEL were incredible

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Domi & OEL with 4pt nights.

I must say, getting Domi/Duclair/OEL out on the 3on3 would be severely unfair for another team to contend with, maybe Tippett is just being nice.

Because you can't put old & slow guys out there, we saw that tonight. I don't mind Richardson, but c'mon, no more Doan on 3on3.

This is one of the best wins of the year.

Domi & OEL were incredible

I love Doan, but you're right. He should not have been out there. Especially for that long. Not like he had a choice but Lou bailed us out of that sequence

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Any other team would have scored on the super tired Doan and two guys with him. No more Doan on the 3on3. Seriously.

koiott

Jul 12, 2015
Tallinn
Ahh, nice to wake up to see the last half of the third and such a finish. Gets you going even without coffee ;)
Now lets take division title :sarcasm:

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
So, we had 4 missed calls in the second with that ref (really want to know who he is) and the moment we switch sides/refs we get our calls for us. Fast forward to OT. We get that ref that wouldn't call anything for us again who doesn't give a **** about Murphy getting a clear stick in the face and the ref other the other side of the play has to make the call.

How bush league is that? Horrendous ref. ****en potato out there tonight.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Sportsnet reported it as being:

***OEL
**Eberle (3 assists)
*Domi

Other than Domi, quite a few legit options this game.

Sounds fair to me. I don't think Domingue should have gotten a star at all. Swap Eberle with OEL (3 assists 1 goal) and it's good. Not that I care that much, just don't think Dom deserved a star.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad