GDT: Game 42: Knights vs Oil | 7:00 | Late GDT Edition

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I would've done one but I've been out all day.

Glad that Knights are finally back in action. Hope they benefit from the rest cause they were starting to fizzle a bit the last two games.

Also starting to feel like the ducks and Knights are scheduled to play on the same nights every game.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hopefully they come out well rested. There's some statistics out there from the past year that says teams returning from the bye week don't play well/lose to teams that are in their routine.

I'm guessing we'll know what we need to know in the 1st.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Hopefully they come out well rested. There's some statistics out there from the past year that says teams returning from the bye week don't play well/lose to teams that are in their routine.

I'm guessing we'll know what we need to know in the 1st.
Yes, betting against teams in their first game coming off a bye versus teams that weren't on the bye was an angle folks identified pretty quick last season.

Hopefully VGK plays against that trend!

Agree that we should know pretty early whether or not the boys left their hockey in Cabo, Canada, the golf course or wherever.

Go Knights Go!

Reactions: BattleBorn

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Time to get some revenge.

The loss to the Oilers on Nov 14 was the worst loss of the year (8-2). Both Connor McDavid and Ted Nugent-Hopkins scored two goals in that game.

I'll be at the Chicago Wolves v. Ontario Reign game most of the evening. I hope to catch a bit of the last period, however. Good luck.

GslapshotACERT.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Pretty sure this game is free for streaming on CBC.ca world-wide. I don't think that service is strictly for Canadians. It's state-sponsored programming so you won't get the glitches of a pirated broadcast. The only thing you'll have to deal with is the Edmonton-bias :dunno:.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Pretty sure this game is free for streaming on CBC.ca world-wide. I don't think that service is strictly for Canadians. It's state-sponsored programming so you won't get the glitches of a pirated broadcast. The only thing you'll have to deal with is the Edmonton-bias :dunno:.
Thanks for the tip. Looks like it's limited to Canada, though.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Hope VGK do better than Wolves. End of 1st: Down 2-0 against Ontario Reign. (Reign is LA Kings AHL team.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad