GDT: Game 42: Knights vs Oil | 7:00 | Late GDT Edition

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Darn Yotes let Sharks tie and later win in OT. *&#@!

That was quite possibly the worst effort for a team in OT I have seen in a long time. It looked like Coyotes were playing for shootout from the start of OT

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Okay, time to drive to the pizza place and try to elbow my way into a seat to watch the second half of the game.

I'm awful for 7:00 games.

Where do you get pizza?

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

SMITH!!!!!! WHAT A MOVE!!!!

The move was great, but the shot was phenomenal!!:cool:

18,351 record attendance tonight. :thumbu:

I think I was lucky enough to have the only empty seat in the building next to me! :thumbu:

70,000 50/50 award?

Canadians love the fiddy fiddy.

Funny you say that. A guy from Edmonton I met before the game said to me & my buddy that the raffle will go sky high tonight. I asked why & he said the Canadian rednecks love the 50/50. :laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
It was a $70,000+ Award, so $140,000 pot.

That's pretty solid here, might have been the highest yet. Winnipeg and Toronto jacked it up too.
Nice our highest was $336995 so $673990 total that someone never claimed one game and it was carried over to the next. Nice chunk of change.
I also forgot to take into account that your 70k is US dollar so about high 80s low 90s Canadian so a decent size pot. I think our lowest 5050 this year was arou d 70000 Canadian take home so 140000. I think I remember hearing teams have contacted the Oilers organization about their success with the 5050 good to hear it's been successful in Vegas but that's to be expected I guess

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Good time at the game tonight. A buddy of mine invited me to sit in his company seats. Section 15, center ice, Bud Light club access. Awesome view. The quality of ladies in that area was quite higher than my usual spot in 225.

The amount of orange jerseys was staggering. Kudos to the Edmonton fans. They were classy, good natured, loud, focused on the game & lots of fun to chat with. Great atmosphere for a Saturday night!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad