Which is better:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Angello has played in like 20 games over the last 2 seasons and scored 2 goals. Simon has 2 goals in like 60 games, dating back to Feb 2020.

A career high of 16 goals in the A doesn't scream goalscorer to me personally.

Shiny new toy syndrome

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I love watching 4th lines do nothing. It’s like getting a powerplay 6 times a period!

I mean if its a 4th line against 2nd line matchup and nothing happens and the shift ends in the offensive zone then thats a W in my books. And ZAR and Simon are very good at that. Thats why I like the ZAR-Blueger-X 4th line

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Why is Sully such an idiot when it comes to the three stooges of ZAR, Simon and Boyle?

Big Z and even Angello should be in there ahead of Simon and Boyle. It was so predictable that Sully would start these garbage players ahead of Wbs guys this season, but that’s what happens when you set your lines before the season starts, and refuse to make any adjustments.

These turds continue to block AHL guys, which I was assured wouldn’t happen when they were signed.

It's why NHL coaches need to be changed out every 3-4 years. No coach is reinventing the game, x's and o's mean little.

Enthusiasm and managing the roster . It's pathetic that the Pens are showing loyalty to a guy on a PTO, who wasn't even in the sport last year and won't be here next year.

Valuable playing time that we can be trying different young guys each game, fine tuning for playoffs.............all wasted on slops that not only will not help you win, but most likely will prevent you from winning.

If the Pens want to compete with the big boys this year, they should put together 4 scoring lines.

Reactions: Pens x

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Kessel will always be one of my favorite Pens. I hope he sticks around long enough to get a 1,000 points. For American born players it's a relatively big deal.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I’m pretty sure yinz also invented Hawaiian Pizza too. Does your depravity know no bounds? Have you no shame?
Yep, and we put maple syrup on it. Deal with it!

deal-with.gif

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Counter punch? It's more like watching a totally outmatched fighter run around the ring hoping to get a lucky punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad