Post-Game Talk: GAME 42 - BRUINS make a statement - BRUINS 4 Toronto 3 F

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
As annoying as the Maple Leafs are, and as dangerous as they are, until they actually knock the Bruins out of the playoffs, they are but a nuisance.

The Montreal Canadiens have won more Stanley Cup titles in Boston than the Bruins have. They have met in 34 playoff series, and the Habs have won 25 of those, including 18 in a row between 1943 and 1988. Too many heartbreaks to list. My grandfather, my father, and I have all seen Bruins teams that should have beaten Montreal find some way to lose.

It would take DECADES for the Toronto Maple Leafs to replicate the harm the Canadiens have inflicted on the Bruins and their fans. And just because the Canadiens aren’t “good” right now doesn’t mean they are to be taken lightly.

The Bruins will never beat them badly enough or enough times to satisfy me.

Je me souviens.

I’m going to the game on March 23, and if the Bruins win 7-0, I’ll still be mad because they didn’t go for the 2-pt. conversion.

I hate them.

I love you, man! :cool:

I get it, the younger fans don't have the hate us older fans do for the Habs because for quite some time now we've owned their sorry asses in both the regular season and the playoffs. But trust us kids, the Habs are equal to the Yankees in sheer, utter loathsomeness. The Maple Leafs aren't even on the radar.

f*** the Habs! 1993 Forever!! :rant: :madfire:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I was knocking on his door with my baseball bat, but he wouldn't; open the door.:sarcasm:
..then he's smarter than he looks :laugh:

1673824796785.jpeg

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I love you, man! :cool:

I get it, the younger fans don't have the hate us older fans do for the Habs because for quite some time now we've owned their sorry asses in both the regular season and the playoffs. But trust us kids, the Habs are equal to the Yankees in sheer, utter loathsomeness. The Maple Leafs aren't even on the radar.

f*** the Habs! 1993 Forever!! :rant: :madfire:
I hate the Canadiens as much as shoveling snow and raking leaves. As much as mosquitoes, wasps, and poison ivy. More than the Lakers, Yankees, and Dolphins COMBINED.

You get the idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad