GDT: GAME #42 - 1/7 7 PM - BRUINS at Florida | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Been travelling all day so I can't watch the game.

But I noticed my favorite player Riley Nash has scored his 2nd goal of the season.

So tell me, honest question, was it a fluky triple-deflection type like his 1st goal as a Bruin, or did he actually shoot the puck into the net this time?

Riley Nash stripped the living Legend Jagr of the puck at center ice using his elite defensive skills. He then flew down the ice n slammed Ekblad n 2 other panthers to the boards, flipped the puck on the blade of his stick, did a full 360 spin to fake out Yandle, pulled off a very tight triple deke, roofed it GOALLLLLLL

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I was going to shovel after the game, but it's still coming down too hard for my liking.

screw that

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I love Bergeron's "PEZ dispenser" faceoff wins. Drop the puck, automatic win, straight back.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice, we have about 8 - 10"

I heard South of Boston may get up to 2 feet :amazed:

We got a couple of inches. I still have my outside Christmas lights on and it looks pretty

I am happy the game is away so I don't have to drive home.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Likely the most complete game effort of the season. Tuukka gets rewarded and did not have to be super human to do it. Nice effort B's! Off to Carolina for more of the same please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad