GDT: Game #41 | Wings @ Sharks | 10:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Remember when Helm-Datsyuk-tatar used to be a really good possession line? Pepperidge farm remembers.

edit: there we go -- that's a good shift for em'

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That was a take a number hit out of Smith... I like it, but earlier in the period Hertl and Smith were hacking and whacking, which was initiated by Hertl. Smith clearly remembered...:laugh:

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
These guys better show up for the third period or ill be tired and disappointed, and as a result angry.

I was hoping it'd be a 3 goal lead or something after 2 periods so i could just skip the third.

At least it's Friday tomorrow.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
The only player with less time on ice than Nyquist is Jurco

Yeah, part of that was the PK. But there was at least 3 times I've noticed so far where due to the way changes worked out he only got on the ice for like 15-20seconds then a whistle came, Z/Abby had already been out so long that his shift got cut short for the change.

Larkin been out there for a while with Z a few times due to that...coincidentally those are the times where Z has actually seemed kinda effective.

He also didn't get time on the 4v4.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Still 1-1? Guess that's good. Sounds like the refs have their heads up their ***** again. There seemed to be some weird bias when we play the fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad