Left Defense | Right Defense
Marc-Edouard Vlasic|Justin Braun

Paul Martin|Brent Burns

Brenden Dillon|Dylan DeMelo

Starting Goaltender
Martin Jones

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2012
Glad to have Miller back, hopefully he can right the ship on the PK. Hope Blashill doesn't use the 4th line more just because he's back.

San Jose like always has a pretty impressive roster. Brent Burns is on pace for 30+ goals :amazed:

Go Wings

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Glad to have Miller back, hopefully he can right the ship on the PK. Hope Blashill doesn't use the 4th line more just because he's back.

San Jose like always has a pretty impressive roster. Brent Burns is on pace for 30+ goals :amazed:

Go Wings

Yeah, their roster looks good to me. Weird they aren't in a playoff spot.

Hope we can contain Lil Joe, he's one of my favorite non-Wings players, guy has been killing it this year.

Last edited:

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Hopefully the third line keeps clicking and the other ones get going a bit more.

We've been pretty good against the west, this and last year. Hoping for a good cali trip.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Ugggghh, I'm on the west coast and I hate late start games. Can't imaging having to watch a game that starts at 10:30 like most of you have to do.

Ayways, I'm looking for Nyquist to start turning it on here so hopefully we see something from him tonight. It also looks like Mrazek will get the majority of the starts from now on, but how much time do you think Blash will give him? 60/40? Maybe even more?

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Ugggghh, I'm on the west coast and I hate late start games. Can't imaging having to watch a game that starts at 10:30 like most of you have to do.

Ayways, I'm looking for Nyquist to start turning it on here so hopefully we see something from him tonight. It also looks like Mrazek will get the majority of the starts from now on, but how much time do you think Blash will give him? 60/40? Maybe even more?

Outside of injury and back to backs I think the starts are basically all his to have if he continues his play.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
I feel like we never match up well against San Jose, but it might be the playoff memoroes that still haunt me. Either way Martin Jones is far from an elite goalie so we should be able to score a few.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I hate playing in San Jose. Always seems to be a guaranteed loss. They've had our number in that building for like 10 years now. 4-2 Sharks.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
For all the Sharks' struggles, they still put up a respectable lineup. Given that some of their veterans are not what they used to be, but that's the case for us aswell.

For us, I hope we win two of four on this west coast trip, perhaps with a loser point somewhere aswell.

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
I wish I understood why San Jose is bad now. They always seem to play Detroit really well - I went to the game in Detroit earlier this year and San Jose looked as dangerous as ever to me. I understand that Thornton and Marleau aren't the same players they were 5 years ago, but SJ has a lot of other good players.

Hoping for a W! I'm sure it'll take a bit before Detroit starts skating, considering the long flight, etc. Hopefully they don't struggle so much.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m2 minutes ago
#RedWings lines at skate in San Jose:
Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Nyquist
Helm-Datsyuk-Tatar
Larkin-Sheahan-Richards
Miller-Glendening-Jurco

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 1m1 minute ago
Defense:
Kronwall-Ericsson
DeKeyser-Marchenko
Smith-Green

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m2 minutes ago
Looks like Andersson and Kindl are healthy scratches. Quincey close to being cleared. Pulkkinen skating but at least couple weeks away.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Who goes out when Quincey is back? Ericsson? Smith?...Marchenko?

Based on play it should be Ericsson. But it won't be, which is unfortunate cause AM has earned his spot and Smith has been good lately.

If I had to choose between Smith and AM...I go with benching Smith. I'm thinking it ends up being AM back in GR though. Gotta protect those assets!!!

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Sending AM down is like the ultimate Holland move in this situation since it basically fixes the cap and lets us keep all those mediocre assets.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Sending AM down is like the ultimate Holland move in this situation since it basically fixes the cap and lets us keep all those mediocre assets.

Smith is playing well right now. Hard to sit him. Ericsson could be sat but he needs to be playing games. Maybe send him down to GR for conditioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad