GDT: Game 41: Red Wings vs oilers 7:00 pm et 1/11/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I thought the goalie was all over the pass back to Larkin, but ok

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
The coaching staff needs to make some bloody pp adjustments. Everyone knows where kane wants to send the puck and even when he gets that puck through dabrincet is missing too many shots right now. So change up the look for now because it's becoming flat.

Also Larkin is having a really bad game!

Reactions: theYman

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
I thought the goalie was all over the pass back to Larkin, but ok

I don't say this to be a dick, but I think maybe Rasmussen should consider seeing a sports psychologist. He's too good to do something like that, open for a shot on the doorstep and he defers to Larkin who has no angle. Rasmussen has skill. He could be a beast out there. But he has no self-confidence.

We can't beat Pickard???? Really???
well not with 11 shots ffs

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
HAHAHAHA, Seider. "It's always in our favor when the other team doesn't score"
f***ing classic

I don't say this to be a dick, but I think maybe Rasmussen should consider seeing a sports psychologist. He's too good to do something like that, open for a shot on the doorstep and he defers to Larkin who has no angle. Rasmussen has skill. He could be a beast out there. But he has no self-confidence.

well not with 11 shots ffs
I don't disagree. When he gets in the zone he is actually a handfull, and has shown some offense. Seems like he is a little too much 'captain serious' for his own good.

Reactions: roman star

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Why does it seem like we've played like ass at home the majority of the time this year??

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I'm going to be truly annoyed if our two best goalie performances of the year are supported by a singular goal scored in our favor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad