GDT: Game 41: Ottawa vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ - Half Way There Edition

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Can we just keep Gost? I like him here, like want him to retire a coyote with a stanley cup kind of like. I know he's 29, but he seems like such a great fit here.

I want to keep Chychrun too, but that may be asking too much.

Reactions: Edenjung

LosPollosHermanos

Jan 29, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite coyotes team since 2016
Agreed, but this team is still trash. Anybody that is sitting pretty with this is delusional. The average casual fan is not going to attend games regularly when the on ice product is f***ing shit. Look at Chicago. Does not matter what you delusional weirdos say about this "east valley this and that, oh our fans are in the east, they should have no problem selling out games!" it's time we get rid of all this talk and start taking some strides is being a competitive team

" favorite team since 2016!"
You realize that was 7 years ago right? Pretty low standards for the people around here, eh?

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I think Kelley’s game will he helped by this cross check. He needs a bit of edge to his game. A bit more Lemioux and a bit less Gretzky.

Reactions: Nowotny

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
3 goals and no points gained is a tank win.

There was absolutely nothing unclear about what this season would be like. That they've scored more than expected while playing gritty with few blowouts? Bonus.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
Agreed, but this team is still trash. Anybody that is sitting pretty with this is delusional. The average casual fan is not going to attend games regularly when the on ice product is f***ing shit. Look at Chicago. Does not matter what you delusional weirdos say about this "east valley this and that, oh our fans are in the east, they should have no problem selling out games!" it's time we get rid of all this talk and start taking some strides is being a competitive team

" favorite team since 2016!"
You realize that was 7 years ago right? Pretty low standards for the people around here, eh?
Was confused by your look at Chicago comment. Can you explain that... understand the rest of what you said..

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
Was confused by your look at Chicago comment. Can you explain that... understand the rest of what you said..
Finally glad to see Hayton playing with the top line. Was tired of seeing travis boyd on the top line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad