GDT: Game 41: Ottawa vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ - Half Way There Edition

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
My son got cold beer and cheeseburgers sliders that looked pretty awful. He liked them because he’s 8 but I’d have been disappointed if I got them.
Good call. Knowing me that’s what I would have got. Thanks!

I liked the chicken fingers and fries. Expensive but good.
Is that from the place that Shaq owns?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Food - the coffee at Cold Burgers and Warm Beer is actually quite good. I tried the chicken fingers, and thought that they were disgusting, so if you want chicken fingers, go where Jamieh went. Parking is so easy in the garage that it is worth the 30 bucks to me. The outside parking surrounding the arena are for the most part closed off to hockey traffic.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Food - the coffee at Cold Burgers and Warm Beer is actually quite good. I tried the chicken fingers, and thought that they were disgusting, so if you want chicken fingers, go where Jamieh went. Parking is so easy in the garage that it is worth the 30 bucks to me. The outside parking surrounding the arena are for the most part closed off to hockey traffic.
Thank you for the information. How is the traffic getting out of the garage?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
My son got cold beer and cheeseburgers sliders that looked pretty awful. He liked them because he’s 8 but I’d have been disappointed if I got them.

Off-topic, but when I went to a Seattle Thunderbirds game last year, it absolutely was the best burger I've had in a stadium (and that's not meant to be a backhanded compliment).

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
First game for me at mullett. Any recommendations for food or parking?
As mentioned elsewhere, if you're cheap like me try the city hall garage 117 E 5th St. $2/hr. No delays in or out but a 10-12 mins walk.

We've twice gone pregame to PedalHaus over on Mill for food and beer. There's one in downtown Chandler too, so we know it well. Good stuff.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
88172425-ACBB-438A-86D0-B08C1F4C28C1.jpeg

1/2 width

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad