Not open for further replies.

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005

1673299580600.gif

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Well, I'm about an hour outside of Montreal after 5 hours of driving already... and I am excited to see my first Habs bell center game! I'm definitely on the tank wagon for this year, but if the kids rack up some point and we take the W I won't be horribly disappointed lol.

Also, if any one has any must try or things to do suggestions for an out of towner coming in to Montreal for a Habs game.. please feel free to message me with em. Cheers!
Poutine yadda yadda... and don't buy beer at the Bell! It's a rip off!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Also, if any one has any must try or things to do suggestions for an out of towner coming in to Montreal for a Habs game.. please feel free to message me with em. Cheers!

The area around Place des Arts (quartier des spectacles) is nice to stroll around with kids and not too far from Bell center.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I wonder what idiosyncrasy Habs players have that match McDavid's level of absurdity.

• Wow
Reactions: ArtPeur

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
A team that scored 22 goals in their last 4 games
vs
A team with Joel Armia

Should be an interesting matchup!

Don't forget the game starts at 7:30pm tonight, so puck on the ice around 7:55 if we're lucky (following Ginette signing the anthems, Cale Fleury's Habs tribute and the Molson Dry 10.1% Cup, probably)

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad