GDT: Game 41: Montreal vs Seattle, 7:30 PM | SN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Well, I'm about an hour outside of Montreal after 5 hours of driving already... and I am excited to see my first Habs bell center game! I'm definitely on the tank wagon for this year, but if the kids rack up some point and we take the W I won't be horribly disappointed lol.

Also, if any one has any must try or things to do suggestions for an out of towner coming in to Montreal for a Habs game.. please feel free to message me with em. Cheers!

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Well, I'm about an hour outside of Montreal after 5 hours of driving already... and I am excited to see my first Habs bell center game! I'm definitely on the tank wagon for this year, but if the kids rack up some point and we take the W I won't be horribly disappointed lol.

Also, if any one has any must try or things to do suggestions for an out of towner coming in to Montreal for a Habs game.. please feel free to message me with em. Cheers!
I hear Chez Pare is a nice family place to visit.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
God, I hate the reverse retros. I think the players do to. Seattle should have won the last game in Seattle, but their goaltending really sucked & Montembeault was excellent.

Kraken kicked butt in Ottawa. We'll see what happens tonight.
They also easily beat the Leafs 5-1

Agreed,Columbus,Chicago and Anaheim look like a lock for the first three picks.
The lottery could change that.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Baby Blue PJs vs Sea Monsters

It won't be pretty. Unless they have Briannah do the anthems ofc.

IMG_20221220_141910.jpg

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario

I hope the boys win for you. Have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad