GDT: Game 41: Let's make it an official streak! Preds @ Wings - 4.8 - 6:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Hello guys, your thoughts on Haula? 3G/8A/36GP, no goals in last 12 with plenty of ice time. I barely have an occasion to watch your games but i read your GDT's and you guys almost never mention his name. It means he doesnt create anything/is invisible or is just meh out there? Used to like his game back in days, hard working player with nice scoring touch.

Second thing - i see Trenin with more TOI, shooting more often, but nothing on scoreboard. Snakebitten? Bad partners? i watched him in KHL this year, saw some potential in this kid and wish him all the best in Nashville

Would you mind coming back and posting when Duchene and Ellis return to the lineup?? :D

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Those Refs need to be fired. How the heck is that not a major and we end up on the PK?
I mean, just let the major to Erne stand, go ahead and call Olivier a major since he dropped the gloves and threw punches. It could have all still balanced out... and actually made some sense. Instead it became "WTF?!" and Hynes gets the bench major for probably saying "WTF?!"
:facepalm:

AFTER VIDEO REVIEW. :surrender

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I mean, just let the major to Erne stand, go ahead and call Olivier a major since he dropped the gloves and threw punches. It could have all still balanced out... and actually made some sense. Instead it became "WTF?!" and Hynes gets the bench major for probably saying "WTF?!"
:facepalm:
No you give him the major for boarding, Olivier 2 minutes for roughing and kick Erne out of the game. Not these freaking morons though.

Reactions: SouthNash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad