GDT: Game 41: Let's make it an official streak! Preds @ Wings - 4.8 - 6:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Reminds me of the Legwand saga. He’s been told he’s a 4th liner so he goes out and plays like one. He does the job defined well.
Yep, he is doing it and doing it well. This is better than I guess sitting in the pressbox like at the start of the season. (Undeservedly). But it does make it hard for us to really tell if he has more upside or not, since he's really not cast into a role that would show it, and he's embracing his current role with apparent gusto. :dunno:

Reactions: OldFan

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Preds have won 10 of the past 12, but barely got by the last place Red Wings on Tuesday with a shootout win. Let's come out tonight and dominate, no close game. Show the league that the Preds are for real by winning in a....

BLOWOUT!!!

baby-diaper-blowouts.jpg

At least you don't need to check if the baby needs a change at that point.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I feel like there was some kind of olfactory PTSD associated with just the Diaper Genie smell that lingers even more than the usual sh!t smells. There was some kind of chemistry going on. Obviously the diapers smelled. They should. Then you put them in the plastic tower with some kind of weird scented bags or whatever. And that's the smell that in the end has somehow scarred my brain forever???
:huh:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
It's like we're trying to tank with all these injuries and roster disruptions, but then the team of the day won't go out and actually lose. :laugh:

Really sucks we won't see Goalvanen tonight though.

Reactions: Bick Nonino

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I basically forgot Cousins played for us until they showed him there, I guess he only gets fired up to play the Panthers

E: 1 assist in his last 12 games.

That guy who asked about Haula earlier made me realize that most games the 3rd line just kind of serves to kill game time. They’re generally neither good or bad and just kind of there. Except the random Grimaldi four goal game of course.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad