Post-Game Talk: GAME 41 - For the first time this season YUCK!!!!! - Seattle 3 BRUINS 0 F

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
Not much of a fan if you only watched the first 10 minutes because of sloppy passing

..how many games did you miss this season where the Bruins started off slow, then put on a friggin clinic in the third period??
''..how many games did you miss this season where the Bruins started off slow, then put on a friggin clinic in the third period??''
The Bruins have done that many times. That's not sound hockey. That's how a team gets bounced. imo.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
"For Seattle fans it was the greatest achievement of the season. For Bruins fans it was a Thursday."

General Bison (probably)
If Boston was playing for .333 I am not sure this would be only a Thursday... just saying!!! ;) this place would be burning.....

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I thought Carlo was very good as well

Big takeaway is I’m going to paint my bathroom with the Kraken colors

May even work the logo in there somewhere
I kid you not - the previous owners of our house had an octopus (Kraken!) applique on the wall of the downstairs powder room, to make it look like it was coming out of the bottom corner. Was a little creepy to be honest.

Reactions: DKH

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
''..how many games did you miss this season where the Bruins started off slow, then put on a friggin clinic in the third period??''
The Bruins have done that many times. That's not sound hockey. That's how a team gets bounced. imo.
Totally agree with the bolded

..but my point was if every fan turned off the game after only watching the first 10 minutes, what's the point of watching the game at all

Reactions: frankiess

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Sounds like I'm being reprimanded for making a personal decision.

Starting off slow and passing like amateurs is two different things
Bruins have been notorious for slow starts and sloppy play in the first period this season, but often play their best hockey in the third period, so when you said you turned off the game after 10 minutes because sloppy passing drives you crazy, it didn't make much sense to me

If it was for personal reasons, please except my apology

Reactions: hrdpuk

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I kid you not - the previous owners of our house had an octopus (Kraken!) applique on the wall of the downstairs powder room, to make it look like it was coming out of the bottom corner. Was a little creepy to be honest.
Yah that would not work for me. I do like Ringo’s Octopus Garden on Abbey Road though

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad