Post-Game Talk: GAME 41 - For the first time this season YUCK!!!!! - Seattle 3 BRUINS 0 F

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1673577000322.png

1673577034891.png

1673577062945.png

1673577107002.png

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI - BRUINS

TOI - SEATTLE

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

TorontLoL 67

Ekwensu Ocha
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Central Vermont
The way this season has gone makes watching that game hard to swallow. As posted above, 32-5-2 is obviously still ridiculous. But it makes watching the shit show we just watched even worse. But who knows, there is a ton of illnesses going around and maybe some of the guys aren't feeling their best. Idfk. On to the make beliefs

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
…and I don’t know about you guys…but after seeing that performance…rip McJesus away from McDavid and crown Berniers, BerniersHeyZeus…God among men…

• Haha

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Of the Bs losses the one tonight is the most worrisome because it exposed the Bs weaknesses better than any others. The result should have been a bigger gap than 3-0. Ullmark was very good all things considered. The Bs didn't really play THAT poorly. It was more that the Kraken exploited the Bs weaknesses and played well. DS has some serious thinking to do about what needs to be done near the deadline. Hint: speed.

On a positive note the Bs ended Beniers goal streak. I know Jack was a little over the top regarding Beniers, but the kid really is something special. He backchecks like a boss, has elite skill, has veteran level IQ, and plays a true 200 foot game. Not many 20 year olds have all of that.

Bs still the best team in the NHL. No doubt about that. Beat the hell out of Toronto!

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Good game by Seattle. Honestly give more credit to Seattle than I do anything negative about the Bruins.

Had to happen some time. Couldn’t get through another half of the year without a regulation loss at home.
Bingo! I've seen around 30 Seattle games this season. Tonight was about as good as they've looked all season. They aren't this good most nights. One of the best teams in the league for sure, but I still put my money on the Bs if they played 7 games.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Of the Bs losses the one tonight is the most worrisome because it exposed the Bs weaknesses better than any others. The result should have been a bigger gap than 3-0. Ullmark was very good all things considered. The Bs didn't really play THAT poorly. It was more that the Kraken exploited the Bs weaknesses and played well. DS has some serious thinking to do about what needs to be done near the deadline. Hint: speed.

On a positive note the Bs ended Beniers goal streak. I know Jack was a little over the top regarding Beniers, but the kid really is something special. He backchecks like a boss, has elite skill, has veteran level IQ, and plays a true 200 foot game. Not many 20 year olds have all of that.

Bs still the best team in the NHL. No doubt about that. Beat the hell out of Toronto!
Not many anybodies have all that.

Reactions: missingchicklet

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Hard to watch them team get meat slapped in the face for 60 damn minutes. Hopefully Monty is telling them they have a game Saturday and it would be nice if the team could make it. Hopefully he’ll also let them know they have to actually try to hockey a little bit when the ref drops the little black thing down on the center ice dot.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Didn't enjoy one minute of this game. Absolutely nothing exciting happened. Even the two Kraken goals were sort of broken plays.

Entertainment factor: 0

Leafs seemed to have a similar night looking past the Wings.
I bought tickets for the Sens at the Garden. I want to see them come to grips with the challenge of these young talented teams…

It will be right in front of them next game, having lost twice to the Sens. Meet the challenge. Expand your game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad