GDT: GAME #41 - Edmonton at BRUINS 1/5 7 PM | NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Pouliot, Lucic, Chiarelli...wow, team's full of former B's. I was distracted by the fact that this is McD's first trip to the Garden.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Lol he is a horse on boards and has a dozen goals With some of players Bruins pay I wish we had him...Jesus he scored vs Bruins tonite ..

Maroon is solid.

Bad timing by Z, but it's good to see some snarl. I wish he would have teed off... Too much nice in that guy these days.

Finally caught up to the game.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Thats as borderline as you can get, Blidh.
If that were a bruin on the receiving end I'd say dirty.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Slightly OT: watching McDavid has refreshed in my mind the fact that we have Eichel and Matthews to deal with in the division for the foreseeable future. Lots of promising players in the system for the Bruins, but that can be said for many other teams as well.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I agree with both of these comments. Make a guy pay the price if he isn't going to make an attempt to stop...

Agree. He has zero intention of stopping. Even without bergys little nudge. Wish the bs top talent would follow that example. Skill with some bite

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Pasta has been getting the superstar treatment from opposing defenses. He's gotta learn how to fight thru that and find the open spaces and part of that is using his teammates ( who, unfortunately, have been slumping ). They had a few good shifts in the O zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad