GDT: GAME #41 - Edmonton at BRUINS 1/5 7 PM | NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I mean, we did have a lot of momentum before the fight as well. But fair enough.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Hayes had nothing to do with it. shocking, I know.

pfttt Hayes is all about the metaphysical game now, doesn't waste his time with the puny physical world.

we see the video, maybe physically Hayes didnt factor into the goal, but on a metaphysical level, the mere presence of Hayes was wrecking havoc on Cam Talbot's mental game.

Legendary play by Hayes

<3

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Moore working hard ..

Always does - he's easily been one of my favorite Bruins this year. Depending on how the next couple months go, he could be in demand come the trade deadline. Would be a great fourth liner on a team competing for the cup.

Edit: not that I expect the Bruins to move him if we're out of it (LE21) :cry:

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
pfttt Hayes is all about the metaphysical game now, doesn't waste his time with the puny physical world.

we see the video, maybe physically Hayes didnt factor into the goal, but on a metaphysical level, the mere presence of Hayes was wrecking havoc on Cam Talbot's mental game.

Legendary play by Hayes

<3

You're blowing my mind.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
To be expected.. we have to wait to see if and how he adjusts. ..kid looks good but way too early to label him a shutdown guy. ... might be some's desperation in need of the next Chara

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Of course it had to be Hayes. :laugh:
Pretty good effort from him lately, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad