GDT: GAME #41 - Edmonton at BRUINS 1/5 7 PM | NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
We should be leading this game. If we can't win games like this one, the season is looking grim...

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
They were all over this team the first half of the game. Activating the D. Punching. Grinding it out.

Now this

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I agree, but my issue is only that the Bruins always seem to end up on the opposite side of the ruling for it.

That's my only issue with it. I hate the rule and wish they wouldn't be so ticky tacky and disrupt game flow, but the fact is that is indeed a rule. My problem is that I have seen rulings that have taken away goals that have been less conclusive than the one tonight. And the Bs seem to get the short end of the stick on every damn review of offside.The inconsistency is what pisses me off more than anything.

Having said all of that, the refs have done a great job tonight and in no way are remotely why the Bs are losing.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
[I'm sure the rest of the league are just eager to help out the bruins...
Get use to it ...lousy mgmt , dumb organization. .. this is what we get
And I'm not talking about Sweeney only although no way does that guy have what it takes to make the bruins a great team.
No playoffs this year... and this time
Heads will roll possibly all of them

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Ok enough of the same old same old. Brutal to watch. On my way to the worlds.

Last few seasons have been trying as a Bruins fan. Tough to dedicate such a large portion of free time to a team that disappoints on a regular basis and is lacking a clear direction.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Warning- this is the GDT.
If any of you want to discuss Clode and compensation for him (even though thats abolished) do it in the Claude thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad