GDT: GAME #41 - Edmonton at BRUINS 1/5 7 PM | NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014

No interest in seeing that goal called back. I don't care if they got it right, or got it wrong. Shouldn't be reviewable to begin with.

I agree, but my issue is only that the Bruins always seem to end up on the opposite side of the ruling for it.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I've tried to be optimistic this year, but this team just isn't a playoff team. I'd prefer they end up bottom 5 than in the 10/9 spot they're likely to be at the end of this year.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

No interest in seeing that goal called back. I don't care if they got it right, or got it wrong. Shouldn't be reviewable to begin with.

It's so stupid. How do you review a play that happens long before the defending team has possession and fails to clear?

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Oh, boy....Clode looks like a man losing his job.

He should! Icing a team with 3 D that can't skate or handle the puck against a fast team is a gauranteed loss! With 4 teams behind them with better wins / loss record we should be out of the playoff picture by the weekend!

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
Boring team, bad product, wasting the prime of a few bruins, please do something drastic to make them better or at least watchable

Elmer

Dec 18, 2014
Boston
Claude is livid. And he should be. That was not even that close. ****ing skate was obviously off the ice. Complete and utter garbage.

He is, really? How can you tell? He just smiled and shook his head. He looks like a guy that knows his job is safe and secure. The players, save pasta, Bertie and Carlo, have checked out. We need clode to double shift Hayes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->