GDT: [Game #41] Dallas Stars vs. Nashville Predators – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
This game was lost in the 1st and 2nd periods.

We're slow, no forecheck, no speed. Alot of players invisible.

Getting sick of this stat around how good of a comeback team Dallas is...only comeback so much because they are always trailing early in games...due to slow and poor starts.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Has Hintz been injured all season? Just not producing like I expected this year. Disappointing.

He's on pace for a pretty typical season from him around ~75 points, probably will end up with more. What did you expect? He's not a 100 point type of guy imo

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
He doesn't seem to be flying around as much as last playoffs. Wonder if he's carrying something lingering

I think he just doesn't care as much :laugh:

The whole team seems a but slower. We're only halfway through the year still, I'm not worried yet...

Reactions: catters078

BigTomBomber

Nov 17, 2017
If Pete has the stones he will press box Benn tomorrow for Dellandrea.

He was putrid today. Couldn't have lost that faceoff more clean in a key moment.

Please stop calling him good at faceoffs. We start every powerplay chasing the puck because he loses draws
He’s 2nd/3rd in the league in %….

What a weird comment

Reactions: Kipper 17 and LT

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
He’s 2nd/3rd in the league in %….

What a weird comment

Watch yesterday's highlights. Watch the faceoffs on the power play, watch the final faceoff that got the preds the empty netter.

There are draws in a game more important than others, he is losing them alot.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
He's on pace for a pretty typical season from him around ~75 points, probably will end up with more. What did you expect? He's not a 100 point type of guy imo
He was a hyped fantasy pick because of his playoff performance. Tried to warn people that he just doesn't light the world on the fire in the regular season.

And there's no way to prove this but I swear a lot of Benn's wins come from low-leverage faceoffs that his opponent isn't as locked-in on. When you see him turn his hands over trying to win it on the forehand it's almost always a loss unless the other team simply doesn't have anyone in the direction he's trying to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad