GDT: [Game #41] Dallas Stars vs. Nashville Predators – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I feel like for how limited Dellandrea is, he probably is a strictly defense-only PK upgrade

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
If you dont like that you dont like dallas stars hockey

IMG_0568.jpeg

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Benn is a malign presence, no other way to say it. I don't think a Cup is possible as long as he's on the roster.

We need to send Benn and Dadonov to the AHL All-Star game in an elaborate human trafficking operation

Reactions: Blindsummit

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Holy f***, Jamie Benn is garbage. Unbelievable. He should personally pay for every fan's ticket tonight

Reactions: Blindsummit

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Losing two times in seven days at home to a Nashville team breathing down your neck in the division is a bl**dy disgrace.

Show some balls for fracks sake.

Reactions: piqued

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
If Pete has the stones he will press box Benn tomorrow for Dellandrea.

He was putrid today. Couldn't have lost that faceoff more clean in a key moment.

Please stop calling him good at faceoffs. We start every powerplay chasing the puck because he loses draws

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
ROR was clinical on that faceoff... 2:30 left and PDB decided to pull the goalie. I don’t care how much time is left and im all for being aggressive but I hate pulling the goalie without puck possession.

Reactions: redbeardtx

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Preds were better, but I haven't felt the refs having such a different view of what constitutes a penalty depending on sweater color for a long time. The Preds were pulling Stars down away from the puck all night, but Hanley gets an interference call for being a second late on that? Y

It really is a problem how few times the Stars get on the PP but I can't find the exact stats.

If Pete has the stones he will press box Benn tomorrow for Dellandrea.

He was putrid today. Couldn't have lost that faceoff more clean in a key moment.

Please stop calling him good at faceoffs. We start every powerplay chasing the puck because he loses draws
He really should find occasional rest for all the over 30 vets, especially Suter and maybe Pavs. He has lost his chance to rest Suter until Miro comes back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad