GDT: [Game #41] Dallas Stars vs. Nashville Predators – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
There's also been just general dysfunction in Philly where it's not at all clear what the chain of command actually is. We're pretty lucky here that there aren't games being played with titles or presidents of this or that.

Reactions: eartotheground

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
There's a big difference between
The flyers not being able to call him up, which they couldn't because he's unsigned, and outright choosing not to call him up or play him because reasons (see Stankoven last year/this year).

I doubt he's actually pissy over not being able to make about 50k from playing in 10 or so NHL games, especially in the NIL college era. (I'll have to look up his NIL deal at BC, if any) but he probably didn't lose out on much money

He's probably more pissed he didn't get to burn a year off his ELC, or he realized philly is a shitty city.
Are you just disagreeing to disagree? Signing an ELC doesn't just pay you the cash for the ten games. It also nets you signing bonus money. I don't get why you're downplaying the money he lost.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
@Johno - That damn Alex Auld tweet made my heart stop for a moment until I remembered what year it is. :laugh:

I really hope Oettinger doesn't lose his first start back (whether tonight or tomorrow) because I feel like he's gonna need the confidence to get on a roll.

• Love
Reactions: Johno

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Good kill.

giphy.gif

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Predators have had 3 glorious in-alone chances, all against Lindell/Hakanpaa

Reactions: JeffP

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
It's good to see Nils hanging in the lineup even if theres not much of a choice for PDB.
Lucky they didnt just call our seatbelting of Gurianov there. :\

Predators have had 3 glorious in-alone chances, all against Lindell/Hakanpaa
I see it too, but how do you split them up 5-on-5 and not just make a bad line or 2 worse lines in the process?

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
We need Duchene to teach Hintz those cutbacks and shit he does with the puck because it would make him unstoppable, lol.

Reactions: LT

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
"hello out there, we're on the air"

Screenshot_1.jpg

buncha village burners populating the tubes tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad