Post-Game Talk: GAME #41 - Avs def. Canucks 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Will have to stay off the internet until I get home.

Hopefully I don't get a jack*** student who spoils it for me. :rant:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Hopefully I'll be up in time for the start of the game, but I could very well fall asleep just watching this game anyways. :laugh:

Libor Polasek

Sep 23, 2008
Was laughable one game against the Jordan Bulls. Jordan didn't have to play much (considering the opposition) and was sitting on the bench resting for a long stretch when the Grizzlies took the lead. Forgot who it was on the Grizzlies; but that person did the unfortunate thing of razzing the Bulls bench - including Jordan. Jordan prompty got up and off the bench and proceeded to score something like umpteen points and won the game for the Bulls in relatively short-order.:laugh:

edit:

I was at that game. I think the Bulls were being nice, giving the fans something to cheer for, for 3 quarters. Bulls had no intention of losing, and just waited to let Jordan off the leash.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Just re-watched this troll job of the Avs from last year.

If you don't recall, Higgins went on to score the winner in OT.

Dj8hPXL.jpg

Some idiot misspelled "Kassian" on his jersey. :sarcasm:

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
It should be on Sportsnet Pacific. I think they just made a error by putting MLS. It says Snet-P on the canucks website. And yes it is noon our time.

EDIT: Also why would hockeycentral be on before MLS lol.

Last edited:

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Hopefully Schneider feels close to 100%. Have to think Denver would be the hardest place to play (at altitude) when you feel like crap.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Was laughable one game against the Jordan Bulls. Jordan didn't have to play much (considering the opposition) and was sitting on the bench resting for a long stretch when the Grizzlies took the lead. Forgot who it was on the Grizzlies; but that person did the unfortunate thing of razzing the Bulls bench - including Jordan. Jordan prompty got up and off the bench and proceeded to score something like umpteen points and won the game for the Bulls in relatively short-order.:laugh:

edit:

I was at that game, i remember one announcer saying it was one of the most impressive things MJ did in his career.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Will have to stay off the internet until I get home.

Hopefully I don't get a jack*** student who spoils it for me. :rant:

You still owe me some flowers! Since i was the fan of the game (St L), the Canucks are 10-2, which is exactly what I predicted would happen. I think the Canucks and all Canuck fans owe me a debt of gratitude.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Excited to watch Burrows, Kesler and Kassian play together, however long it lasts. Hopefully it gets Zack going. There have been a few flashes of potential shining through since returning from his injury. Can't think of two better role models. Frick, Frak and Freight Train

yoss

May 25, 2011
Garrison has to shoot the 3 more when he's open today. And Kassian? Dunk that **** when you're open down low on the block.

Defense needs to box out and not give up so many offensive boards, and Hamhuis, why are you wearing skates?! this is basketball gotdammit!

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Garrison has to shoot the 3 more when he's open today. And Kassian? Dunk that **** when you're open down low on the block.

Defense needs to box out and not give up so many offensive boards, and Hamhuis, why are you wearing skates?! this is basketball gotdammit!

yoss

May 25, 2011
Caught a few Grizz games back in the day. Kevin Garnett was an amazing player in his prime, best player i've seen live, he's till pretty good. Only Boston team I was ever glad to see win a championship.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Excited to watch Burrows, Kesler and Kassian play together, however long it lasts. Hopefully it gets Zack going. There have been a few flashes of potential shining through since returning from his injury. Can't think of two better role models. Frick, Frak and Freight Train

Exactly what I was thinking.
We all know the history and chemistry Burr and Kes used to have....hopefully they find it again. I'm still a firm believer the Sedins need Kass (or some toughness) on the first line during the playoffs.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I know most of this is common knowledge, but it still surprises me:

@patersonjeff2h
#Canucks have outscored Avs 77-33 in past 20 meetings. That's a lot & not many at the same time
patersonjeff2h
#Canucks have won 10 straight & are 18-0-2 in last 20 vs Avs. COL has not scored more than 2 goals in past 10 meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad