Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Glad we will be done playing this joke of a team after this game

good work Zombo! Grizzlies ftw :handclap:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Is this up now because time travels faster in Vancouver?

It's up now because I thought the game was today OOPS.

Enjoy your super-early GDT, I guess. :dunno: The last Avs GDT didn't even get to the 500-post mark, so I guess we're artificially-inflating the post count of this one to make it look better.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Enjoy your super-early GDT, I guess. :dunno: The last Avs GDT didn't even get to the 500-post mark, so I guess we're artificially-inflating the post count of this one to make it look better.

boo-this-man.gif

:sarcasm:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

UNACCEPTABLE!

tumblr_lftphvUCFw1qap4oy.gif

:D

vector209

Jan 7, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I remember the Grizzlies... Saw them a few times live. I remember Shaq destroying whoever the center was at the time. Sucks that Van had to lose that team, but if Seattle can get theirs back, then surely there's some love for the people up in Rain County.

With the price of Lakers tickets, it would give me incentive to go up once in a while to catch some games.

As for the one played on ice on Saturday:

9-1 Vancouver

Henrik x 1
Daniel x 1
MayRay x 2
Roy x 1
Barker x 3
Schneider x 1
Beiksa x 1 (own net)

Coach V benches Ballard for still thinking Iverson is on the team.

Solidius

#TankLivesMatter
Jul 7, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
I remember the Grizzlies... Saw them a few times live. I remember Shaq destroying whoever the center was at the time. Sucks that Van had to lose that team, but if Seattle can get theirs back, then surely there's some love for the people up in Rain County.

With the price of Lakers tickets, it would give me incentive to go up once in a while to catch some games.

As for the one played on ice on Saturday:

9-1 Vancouver

Henrik x 1
Daniel x 1
MayRay x 2
Roy x 1
Barker x 3
Schneider x 1
Beiksa x 1 (own net)

Coach V benches Ballard for still thinking Iverson is on the team.

Fun fact: AI has played for both the Nuggets and the Grizzlies.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
I remember the Grizzlies... Saw them a few times live. I remember Shaq destroying whoever the center was at the time.
Was laughable one game against the Jordan Bulls. Jordan didn't have to play much (considering the opposition) and was sitting on the bench resting for a long stretch when the Grizzlies took the lead. Forgot who it was on the Grizzlies; but that person did the unfortunate thing of razzing the Bulls bench - including Jordan. Jordan prompty got up and off the bench and proceeded to score something like umpteen points and won the game for the Bulls in relatively short-order.:laugh:

edit:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Since Zombo posted the GDT early, I guess the Canucks and Avs have to play today. Sucks for them, they wont be ready.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Wow Parenteau has more points than Henrik, I did not expect that.

Also, Zombo: I'll need your badge and your gun, you're off the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->