GDT: Game 40: Red Wings at ducks 8:00 pm et 1/7/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
1704731236314.png

Man I was happy, after they did spoil this party. :)

Reactions: Sentinel

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
This wasn't a pretty win but I'm glad the boys were able to pull it off. The rest of the month is going to be a murderer's row and Detroit needs to be at least 0.500 the rest of the way to make it.

This was also another game where it felt like the officials were looking to tilt the scale against the team that scored a goal. It's becoming too big a trend where one team scores and the refs are making calls against them until the other team scores. It feels like manufactured drama.

Reactions: raymond23

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
After a really bad start for Rasmussen hes quietly on pace for almost 20 goals and 35 points with absolutely no PP time. Thats not too shabby.
I'd be just fine with those stats for Moose if he also brought some intensity. I don't expect every guy over 6'2" to be a wrecking ball, but there's a wide spectrum in between that and not using their size whatsoever.

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
I mean, I know he got the game winner and that's great beyond greatness.
But.

Someone, I dk who, next time Larks gets cross-checked in the upper back, needs to do what Gudas did to KK. Straight-up legal and proper destruction.
Hopefully Brady Cleveland develops. That’s why we drafted him

• Haha
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Lyon is looking like our #1, so that's good. Veleno with a goal and +2. Dominated face-offs and speciality teams. The Ducks are terrible, but this is what you are supposed to do when you are a good team. Baby steps.
at this point he has to be the #1 because they've been alternating all season and reimer is still riding that bench.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I'd be just fine with those stats for Moose if he also brought some intensity. I don't expect every guy over 6'2" to be a wrecking ball, but there's a wide spectrum in between that and not using their size whatsoever.

Our whole team is lame physically. Someone should have put McTavish on his ass for the cross check on Larkin, but nothing.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Or would it freeze even more solidly in hopes it would not be noticed?

But Chuck would shatter it into pieces as soon as he takes a slapshot. The league won't allow it because he would send graphite splitters and shards of ice into the stands with his mighty swing.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00