GDT: Game 40 - NBCSN / Minnesota Wild Vs. Les Habitants / 7PM CST & 3AM Helsinki Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
habs skated fast & furious so glad we found a way to win. whos made the bigger difference this year BB or staal? my fav play of the game was nino's hit. i miss the 80's.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Enjoyed a little moment when the puck went into the Wild bench between Stewart and Kuemper, and Stewart tossed it up behind him into the stands and hit the glass with his stick and gleefully sprayed water at people to direct it to where he wanted. So glad he's not being stubbornly crammed down the top-6's throat this year so I don't have to be annoyed with an otherwise likable dude.

Little kids discussion behind me, they kept trying to guess whether or not each new goal was enough to make Price cry. Delightful!

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Enjoyed a little moment when the puck went into the Wild bench between Stewart and Kuemper, and Stewart tossed it up behind him into the stands and hit the glass with his stick and gleefully sprayed water at people to direct it to where he wanted. So glad he's not being stubbornly crammed down the top-6's throat this year so I don't have to be annoyed with an otherwise likable dude.

Little kids discussion behind me, they kept trying to guess whether or not each new goal was enough to make Price cry. Delightful!

Future hockey fans. Gotta love it. :laugh:

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland

That's amazing :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad