GDT: Game 40: LA @ COL | 6 PM MT | Dec 31, 2018 - NYE

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I've never really been one that cares much to watch it on TV. I do love being out at a venue for it though. I think this is the first year in like five or six years my wife and I haven't went to a ten to midnight comedy show. We've usually found a way to get out even with having kids, but this year just lined up ****ty lol.

If you are someone who does not really enjoy the club thing comedy shows are a great option. Most places have a good headliner. I like that I've got my own space and can sit my lazy ass back with some nachos and drinks and enjoy the party without having to deal with a packed club.

I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. If the Jets ever find it truly hard to make a go of getting free agents, I'd love to see this place given a chance. I mean, we've got moose walking around downtown....we've got hookers beating each other up right in front of the huge plate glass windows at the Mariott on 2nd avenue's restaurant for the rights to approach a John. What's not to love about Fairbanks in the winter?

Last edited:

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Oh....clubbing baby seals might be an attractive selling point for free agents to come to Fairbanks....except we don't have any seals. Might need to keep that secret for a few years....or relocate to Barrow.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I have to admit, the pdf was a bit unconventional... but damn that was really well done. The best GDT in a long time.

Reactions: arun

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. If the Jets ever try it truly hard to make a go of getting free agents, I'd love to see this place given a chance. I mean, we've got moose walking around downtown....we've got hookers beating each other up right in front of the huge plate glass windows at the Mariott on 2nd avenue's restaurant for the rights to approach a John. What's not to love about Fairbanks in the winter?

That has to be a really shitty place to be a hooker in the winter lol. You could probably make money charging them by the minute to sit in your car with the heater on blast.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
That has to be a really ****ty place to be a hooker in the winter lol. You could probably make money charging them by the minute to sit in your car with the heater on blast.

You have no idea. As Andrew Dice Clay said, "Little boy blue....he needed the money."

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
635758108365484521-855243647_tumblr_nbmm5aVoxl1tj3d33o1_400.gif

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I feel like LOC would be a better 4C than Dries. Same hustle, more finish.
I don’t think O’Connor is a better finisher than Dries at all. LOC didn’t even score all that much in college.

On a related note with his scratch, I’d be surprised if Ghetto isn’t swapped soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad