GDT: Game 40: LA @ COL | 6 PM MT | Dec 31, 2018 - NYE

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Looks like we're not going to get any help from Washington today. Avs need to get two points here to stay within a point of Nashville.

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
You put a lot of effort into that. Good job.
I had a whole magazine planned with all kinds of features but i had to travel a lot for work so I didnt have the time to actually do the full on mag. Maybe i’ll do it at the end of the season. Thanks!

Reactions: CobraAcesS

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I had a whole magazine planned with all kinds of features but i had to travel a lot for work so I didnt have the time to actually do the full on mag. Maybe i’ll do it at the end of the season. Thanks!
Yes, the GDT is regrettably brief.

o7uwEYI.gif

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Really looking forward to this game functioning as a means to pre-game regardless of the outcome. Score? Drink. Win? Drink. Lose? Driiiiiiiink

Reactions: Avs

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I'd just keep the 1st line together, it's the only chance of winning a game

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I just feel such little confidence in our boys right now. Still though, I'm predicting an Avs win 3-1 with MacK snagging the GWG. Let's go Avs!

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
What do you mean, this is great! I'm watching sports for like 11 hours straight and going to bed at 8 AM.

Oh... are the rest of you with other people?

I will be with other people, but they can't drink and their bed time is 9pm.. Also one of them gets up like four times a night so the wife has no energy to go anywhere.

My emotional health to start this year heavily relies on the outcome of this game.

Go Avs!

Reactions: Avs425

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I will be with other people, but they can't drink and their bed time is 9pm.. Also one of them gets up like four times a night so the wife has no energy to go anywhere.

My emotional health to start this year heavily relies on the outcome of this game.

Go Avs!

Word of advice....this is a risky and precarious position you have found yourself in.

The last time I actually stayed awake until midnight on purpose (i.e., not because I was working a night shift) for New Years, my wife and I were watching the festivities on a local affiliate that was covering the celebration in Anchorage. It was the New Years Eve 1999 (the big Y2K scare). The local NBC channel cut to commercial and came back and folks were celebrating like crazy....we missed the big moment because the dude from the Mattress Ranch need a few minutes to sing and dance in the hopes that I would be sober enough the next day to think....damn, that crazy old fart dressed like a 1970s pimp might actually have a $99 mattress that will help my ailing back.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Word of advice....this is a risky and precarious position you have found yourself in.

The last time I actually stayed awake until midnight on purpose (i.e., not because I was working a night shift) for New Years, my wife and I were watching the festivities on a local affiliate that was covering the celebration in Anchorage. It was the New Years Eve 1999 (the big Y2K scare). The local NBC channel cut to commercial and came back and folks were celebrating like crazy....we missed the big moment because the dude from the Mattress Ranch need a few minutes to sing and dance in the hopes that I would be sober enough the next day to think....damn, that crazy old fart dressed like a 1970s pimp might actually have a $99 mattress that will help my ailing back.

I've never really been one that cares much to watch it on TV. I do love being out at a venue for it though. I think this is the first year in like five or six years my wife and I haven't went to a ten to midnight comedy show. We've usually found a way to get out even with having kids, but this year just lined up shitty lol.

If you are someone who does not really enjoy the club thing comedy shows are a great option. Most places have a good headliner. I like that I've got my own space and can sit my lazy ass back with some nachos and drinks and enjoy the party without having to deal with a packed club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad