GDT: Game 40: Islanders @ Sabres - 12/31 6pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Alix

Jul 6, 2018
Good thing we released Lehner. Hutton is good for at least one bad goal a game.

Dietpepsi

Jun 27, 2015
Our scorers are cold as hell man.

In the news, Mittelstadt wasn’t ready for this. It’s beyond official. Botts ****ed that up hard.
agreed, havn't seen him really play at a NHL level (let alone a 2nd line NHL level)

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
If Botts cares at all about ever making the playoffs he would fire housley before the press conference tonight. This game should show everyone in the front office just how dependent Housley is on Eichel to produce. The win streak bought him a month, it's time to go. I'm not even mad, just hope to God someone sees the writing on the wall, hes not a head coach and might never be. Stop hiring ex-Buffalo players for management and get someone who knows what the hell hes doing.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Sams inflated point total is all Eichel and Skinner. Dude has 8 goals in the first 40 games. Sooo worth 6+ mil :sarcasm:

If Sam was truly a star he would have centered the top line in Jacks absence. Or scored a big goal on his own when we needed it. He needs a lot more then a lucky streak playing with 2 stars to earn a big contract.

Dietpepsi

Jun 27, 2015
If Botts cares at all about ever making the playoffs he would fire housley before the press conference tonight. This game should show everyone in the front office just how dependent Housley is on Eichel to produce. The win streak bought him a month, it's time to go. I'm not even mad, just hope to God someone sees the writing on the wall, hes not a head coach and might never be. Stop hiring ex-Buffalo players for management and get someone who knows what the hell hes doing.

Why is this on Housley? we have (1) line.. and no depth forwards after. What coach wins w/ that?

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
Pretty done with this guy.

Give Skinner his 8+.

Reinhart can **** off as a cap casualty if need be.
I would move Reinhart at deadline i don't think he can drive his own line.We can get good value for him he just doesn't do anything great but might be attractive to other teams.Build around Jack,Skinner,Ris to,Dahlin.Thompson,Middlestadt,Pilot,Ullmark are the others.Get some young NHL ready players for Sam,Erod,Sheary,McCabe,Scandella.Waive Vlad buy out okposo.Sign a FA promote some kids,draft 3 first round picks stay the course

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad