Post-Game Talk: GAME #40: Canucks def. Oilers - 4-2 (Motte, Boeser, Pettersson, Roussel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Connor sounds Salty in the pre-game interview saying the Canucks rely on PP's to score. :laugh:

It's funny because these teams are mirror images of each other.

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
Connor sounds Salty in the pre-game interview saying the Canucks rely on PP's to score. :laugh:

It's funny because these teams are mirror images of each other.

Him and hitch are grooming the refs. We’ll see, it sometimes backfires. Hope we get tons of PPs and they zoom in on Connors mug

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
Yes, he's working the refs. Hitch is teaching Connor all the tricks. When he finally leaves Edmonton and plays meaningful hockey games again he'll look back on this period as an important one in terms of personal growth.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Got a bad feeling about this one. 5-1 Oilers our goal by Eriksson
I'm uneasy about this one as well.....coming out of Xmas break, it's usually the case that one of the teams will lay a huge egg.....it could be the Oilers, but not banking on it. I've seen the Canucks play some real stinkers either just before or just after the holiday break.

But hoping for a good, fast and entertaining game. Canucks could overhaul the Oilers in the standings with a win. Given all the high first=rounders this team has had since 2010 it's hard to believe the Oilers are where they're are.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I'm uneasy about this one as well.....coming out of Xmas break, it's usually the case that one of the teams will lay a huge egg.....it could be the Oilers, but not banking on it. I've seen the Canucks play some real stinkers either just before or just after the holiday break.

But hoping for a good, fast and entertaining game. Canucks could overhaul the Oilers in the standings with a win. Given all the high first=rounders this team has had since 2010 it's hard to believe the Oilers are where they're are.
Yeah i feel it, but really hope were wrong. Would love the guys to come out on fire and blow away the Oilers and stay on a role for a while, just dont see it happening probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad