Post-Game Talk: GAME #40 - Canucks def. Flames - 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I heard Reinhart is insanely strong on the puck. Anyone see him push Mason Raymond aside last game? What incredible strength. If you can knock Mason freakin' Raymond aside, you've got some serious manpower.

cotillion

May 26, 2011
PoCo
I would like to learn more about this reinhart fellow. Hopefully they allot some time in the broadcast to give us some background information about him.

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
I'll be at the game. I'm still pissed about the freak injuries, but a win will bring cheer to my heart.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Have Kesler and Hansen take turns shadowing Max Reinhart and we should be fine.
I'm a little concerned though that with AV not having last change that he may not be able to get his best defensive pair out against the Reinhart line. There will have to be a lot of changing on the fly to make sure we don't get burnt!

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Now this Reinhart character, is he an only child, or does he have any siblings of note? I ask because this would be the first I've heard of any.

WestleySnipez

Christmas came early
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver. Duh.
Yup, surprisingly the Flames looked like a real hockey team after that early Burrows goal. The Canucks will need to be sharp and IMO a strong 1st period will go a long way in this game.

Chris Higgins has been our hardest working player and had chemistry with Roy. I know its obvious but no way Weise can fill that void. Weise is a 4th liner and it's gonna be up to Roy and Hansen to carry line 3. Fortunately, Canucks still have a solid 1-2 punch with Kesler back.

Finally, Daniel Sedin... Please come back, where'd you go??!! 10 goals in 39 games, tied for 78th in the league. WTF ?! Your supposed to be the man. He has not scored in b2b games all year. Shooting % is low, almost career low. Henrik has been good, Daniel needs to be much better and i think he will be. :nod:

GO NUCKS !!

Hamhuis had the goal 34 seconds in, not Burrows.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Actually its:

Horak
Backlund
Reinhart
Jones

3 AHL players... Go Flames.

Stajan is out with an injury.

Isn't Stempniak in there? Or is he playing wing to Max Reinhart? If so, I predict Stempniak with 3 top shelf short side beauty goals and we trade Hank for Max.

We want Max! We want Max! We want Max!

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
These are trap games. The Flames have a lot of young players trying to prove they belong. Home game with adrenaline.

3-1 Flames.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
I look forward to us playing the Calgary Reinharts tonight.

Last edited:

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Pat Steinberg‏@Fan960Steinberg50s

#Flames lines this morning: Tanguay-Backlund-Stempniak; Glencross-Reinhart-Jackman; Cammalleri-Horak-Baertschi; Begin-Jones-Cervenka

Wheatley

We Rabite You
Sep 24, 2010
Flames fans are looking for retribution for the Bieksa elbow.

Will be interesting to see if the Flames feel the same way.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
omg, i just remembered my dream from last night (no joke). Bieksa was elbowed in the head and was knocked out. :(

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

#Flames lines this morning: Tanguay-Backlund-Stempniak; Glencross-Reinhart-Jackman; Cammalleri-Horak-Baertschi; Begin-Jones-Cervenka

:laugh: They were so damn smug about this guy last summer. Like they'd found the missing link and they were soooo smart to beat all the other teams to him.

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012

You know, while none of these lines are particularly good, the top 3 are extremely well balanced. Give the Flames 2 top six centres and they might have a reasonably entertaining forward lineup. Assuming they draft Mackinnon or Barkov, that's one. Sign another, and at least the team's watchable next year - though defense is sorely needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad