LAyG5cg.gif

cSfeW0R.gif

HWDwX33.gif

kUioT5A.gif

Last edited:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Hopefully we don't take them too lightly, they played us really well last time despite the score.

WestleySnipez

Christmas came early
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver. Duh.
I wish Booth was back in for this game. Put him on the 4th line center role with his 100% faceoff percentage so far this season... we'd never lose a draw.

On a serious note: Roy should get 2 goals and the Canucks win 4-1.

Ryan96

Mar 1, 2013
Vancouver
I hope the defense is better than last game we played them. If that happens I don't think we should have problems with this game.

StringerBell

Hopefully Kesler can continue his torrid goal per game pace he's been on since coming back from that broken foot.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
Betting that Sedins will eat up the Flames as per usual. Hopefully Henrik can get back up to ppg pace by season's end.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
It's unfortunate that Jensen has already been called up this season, because giving him the opportunity to play with Roy on that third line would have been ideal.

I'm pretty concerned that it looks like this team is always going to be one injury away from Dale Weise playing in the top nine. If this were the playoffs, I would prefer to see Jensen given an opportunity on the 3rd line over Weise. It worked pretty well for the Rangers last season when they did something similar with Chris Kreider.

Derp Kassian

Jul 14, 2012
Vancouver
Flames have been playing with much more pride than most bottom feeders at this time of year. They will try to run us all over the ice with dirty hits I bet. Too bad they really suck ass.

King of the ES*

Another night, another non-playoff team for the Canucks to feast on. Seriously, they must have the easiest schedule in the entire NHL.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Well down the stretch we get blues, ducks, hawks, detroit.

Lets enjoy these games.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Another night, another non-playoff team for the Canucks to feast on. Seriously, they must have the easiest schedule in the entire NHL.

Well down the stretch we get blues, ducks, hawks, detroit.

Lets enjoy these games.

Not hoping for injuries but this team is coming back from injuries and others - with touger games - are already wearing down. I like this year's playoffs

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Hope the Canucks don't take this one for granted. If they show up and work hard, this game should be ours easily. If they try to coast, they could get embarrassed.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Did you guys know Max Reinhart is playing?
I never knew he played in the NHL before.

Anywho, royroyroyroyroy will make Dutch Gretzky even better.

Radiolad

Jun 24, 2006
Calgary
I am going to this game tonight and hoping for a better experience than the last...The Canucks lost the last time they were in Calgary and I had a Flames Fan screaming "Go Flames Go" in my ear the entire night! :rant:

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Hopefully we don't take them too lightly, they played us really well last time despite the score.

Yup, surprisingly the Flames looked like a real hockey team after that early Burrows goal. The Canucks will need to be sharp and IMO a strong 1st period will go a long way in this game.

Chris Higgins has been our hardest working player and had chemistry with Roy. I know its obvious but no way Weise can fill that void. Weise is a 4th liner and it's gonna be up to Roy and Hansen to carry line 3. Fortunately, Canucks still have a solid 1-2 punch with Kesler back.

Finally, Daniel Sedin... Please come back, where'd you go??!! 10 goals in 39 games, tied for 78th in the league. WTF ?! Your supposed to be the man. He has not scored in b2b games all year. Shooting % is low, almost career low. Henrik has been good, Daniel needs to be much better and i think he will be. :nod:

GO NUCKS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad