Post-Game Talk: GAME #40 - Canucks def. Flames - 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The layoff seemed to have finally hit Kesler last night. I thought he looked rusty. But then I check the scoreline and I see he has two assists. That's 8 points in 9 games despite the broken foot and being rusty. The guy just makes such a difference when he's in the lineup.
I also thought Lapierre had one of his best games and looks to be heating up for the playoffs. A good game by Ebbett as well.
Did anyone notice all of the Flames falling down or bumping into each other. I could have sworn that Giordano in particular left his skateguards on. :)

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
"Let's play a game.

Quote:
We might be in the basement now, but in a few years we'll be good and YOU'LL be in the basement!

Quote:
Sure, we suck, but even if you guys ARE a playoff team, you'll just be out in the first round anyway!

Quote:
Thanks for beating us, you're just helping us get better draft picks!

Quote:
Your team is going downhill fast, and by then we'll have a bunch of young talent coming into the league!

Quote:
We might suck, but looking back 25 years or so, we have more cups than you! Thus our franchise is superior!

Were the above statements made by Oiler fans to Flames fans circa 2009, or Flames fans to Canucks fans this year?

Yeah, I can't tell either."

My favourite Calgary Puck comment right there. Shows a little rationality at least.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
"Let's play a game.

Quote:
We might be in the basement now, but in a few years we'll be good and YOU'LL be in the basement!

Quote:
Sure, we suck, but even if you guys ARE a playoff team, you'll just be out in the first round anyway!

Quote:
Thanks for beating us, you're just helping us get better draft picks!

Quote:
Your team is going downhill fast, and by then we'll have a bunch of young talent coming into the league!

Quote:
We might suck, but looking back 25 years or so, we have more cups than you! Thus our franchise is superior!

Were the above statements made by Oiler fans to Flames fans circa 2009, or Flames fans to Canucks fans this year?

Yeah, I can't tell either."

My favourite Calgary Puck comment right there. Shows a little rationality at least.

I'll take Calgary Flames fans excuses for $200 Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad