Not open for further replies.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I'd rather miss the playoffs than lose to the Leafs

Especially their first series win in years

That would definitely be insult to injury especially considering this team doesn't even deserve to be in the playoffs in the first place with how awful they have played since their first hot streak to start the season.

It's been rather embarrassing honestly.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
it's not price but weber who's going to end ducharme and bergevin - one for overplaying him, the other for not anticipating any of this and not insulating him.
i'm in the camp of a collapse. (both coach and GM then gone) that way maybe fresh eyes will get rid of many of these careless / finished vets
We can't win without Price. It's been that way for a long time now. And honestly, it's because our blueline sucks.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Hot damn this is some boring hockey.

These guys played last night, We should be all over them.... disctate play, be aggressive... bupkiss!

This team has been playing really bad for like 2 weeks now.

I really don't see them securing the 4th spot.

I mean they have games against the top 3 and Ottawa who we can't beat for our lives.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Get completely annihilated in the playoffs, or miss them in an embarrassing display of futility and have Bergevin fired... hmmmm...

tenor.gif

This is exactly where I'm at. However, the problem is, with baby Molson swaddled in mediocrity and still suckling at Bergevin's chiseled teet, we might miss the playoffs and still have Bergevin.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Unbelievable. Never thought we could say this. Not a single thing got better under Ducharme. How f***ing bad can you be.

From what I remember underlying numbers and 5v5 numbers under Julien were insane. They had one bad stretch and I get that he might needed to be fired but honestly Ducharme and Burrows are not the answer.

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad