GDT: Game 40: Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Get completely annihilated in the playoffs, or miss them in an embarrassing display of futility and have Bergevin fired... hmmmm...

tenor.gif

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Oct 3, 2019
No trip on Armia? 3 mins later in the back of our net. 10-4 this team ain’t even making the playoffs. Can’t score, can’t defend. Pathetic.

AU REVOIR MARC! Don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Do y’all think Ducharme gets another chance on this team considering the results thus far?

Honest question kind of tuned out of our games the last couple weeks or so

No, Julien was a way better coach than him. I hope at the end of the season they interview other people for the position.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
I'm not watching any more games this year until Caufield gets called up... I'm actually serious, this team frustrates me way too much and they're boring as hell, I couldn't even sit down to watch the last game vs the Leafs. We've had a chance to bury the flames 3 times lately, a good team would've done it at least one freaking time. f*** these losers.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
it's not price but weber who's going to end ducharme and bergevin - one for overplaying him, the other for not anticipating any of this and not insulating him.
i'm in the camp of a collapse. (both coach and GM then gone) that way maybe fresh eyes will get rid of many of these careless / finished vets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad