GDT: Game 40: Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Not the best game by a long shot by the Habs but the positive is that we're only one goal short with one period left. There is still mor than enough time to make up for it

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
MB with his shrugged arms during the PP made me want to punch my TV. This is your fking team Marc.

What did you want him to do, obviously he wasn't happy with the sloppy PP.

There is fair criticism and useless ones.... figure out which category this belongs in.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Just watched the last minute of PP in the 2nd period with the Vision 5G and the Habs sucked frome very angle.
Seriously, Flames are getting tired, we still have something to take the momentum of the 3rd, game not yet over.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Wanna know why Armia is called the one-man army? Because he plays like he's the only guy on the ice. He'll dazzle you with his puck possession, puck skills and maneuvering in tight, but he never passes to anyone and tries to do everything himself. Guess what happens after? He'll lose the puck. Most of the time, it amounts to nothing because he doesn't use his teammates. In the NHL, you can't play like a one-man army.

There's a reason why a guy with so much size and skill like him isn't anything more than a 4th line player on so many teams (except the Habs of course).

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I see a lot of changes next year...

A lot of quality UFAs signed 1 year deals due to the uncertainty of Covid.

Staal
Perry
Armia
Out

Danault 3 years @ 4 million MAX I would offer
Drouin + 3rd rd pick to ask Seattle to take him.

Tartar - Re-sign him with Drouin money

See what the UFA market is like.

In
Caufield
Yolnen with an outside change
Phoeling (I really like him, but may need a little more time)

D.... love to see a young prospect like Ghule /Fleury / Brook take a step.

All could change if we have a deep playoff run..... but my opinion at this time.

Reactions: Paddy17

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-14_21-5-54.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad