GDT: Game 40: Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00PM EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Usually the burners crumble and spit fire like an ailing dragon.....what I like about Weber is they last a very very long time and the way the heat is distributed it cooks your food as opposed to burning it or burgers on the right are well done and the ones on the left are raw.

But hey, if you lucked out then good for ya
I guess Jaffy bye.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
If you were to ask me who would get the habs goal tonight, I'd never pick Kulak that is for damn sure.

@Adam Michaels Thanks for the explanation about waivers :)

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Its either him or Danault. Someone has to win faceoffs, because Suzuki can't. Danault already has a full platter so they're playing Staal due to no better options.

KK is getting much better at faceoffs lately. I didn't check the stats, but Staal hasn't been that good on faceoffs lately. It hasn't made any difference on the PP.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Yup that's about the only way to make it last any time at all when not being used. Been quite windy here for the past few days and I can barely see out of my window from all the salt on my windows from the salt spray.
Try stainless steel 316 grade next time.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
can someone explain the drouin pass to the flames player , he was not even pressured and we had a bloody pp

Reactions: Edgy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad