GDT: Game 40: Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00PM EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Yup that's about the only way to make it last any time at all when not being used. Been quite windy here for the past few days and I can barely see out of my window from all the salt on my windows from the salt spray.
You’re east coast right?

geez, you must be like literally within a few KM’s of the pond

Reactions: sheed36

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
The third period vs the first two is like comparing Jake Paul's mansionesque bathroom to SexeMania's washed out, baby blue, dirty double-roll bathroom stalls where anyone can peak over either stall's wall.
You guys just watch.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
It wasn't the top of the line model. It was a birthday gift. :D

Do you realize how many barbecues you'd probably go through in 11 years, if you go for the cheaper brands? And you wouldn't get the performance of a Weber either. I'll keep riding it for another decade, it's a horse.
Bought mine 13 years ago. Still looks new. Replaced grill, flavour bars and ignition.

Also own a 2nd one that’s just a few years old. Can’t go wrong.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I never claimed I was wealthy. Lots of people in here own toys, doesn't make them rich necessarily.
giphy.gif

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I never claimed I was wealthy. Lots of people in here own toys, doesn't make them rich necessarily.

Where you live makes a huge difference too. I have a very good career but also live in what most would consider the middle of nowhere. Cost of living is relatively cheap so I can afford to spend that extra money on things like a truck, boat, atv, BBQ etc.

If I lived in the city and had to pay about 2 million dollars for a house equivalent to mine and spend $700 a month on gas for my truck I definitely wouldn't be blowing cash on something like a 3000 BBQ. It's all relative.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I bought one at Walmart 10 years ago for $300 and I am still using it.
Usually the burners crumble and spit fire like an ailing dragon.....what I like about Weber is they last a very very long time and the way the heat is distributed it cooks your food as opposed to burning it or burgers on the right are well done and the ones on the left are raw.

But hey, if you lucked out then good for ya

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Ducharme... what is the infatuation with Staal on the PP. He hasn't shown anything... n
Its either him or Danault. Someone has to win faceoffs, because Suzuki can't. Danault already has a full platter so they're playing Staal due to no better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad